Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A big hello to everyone, and also my first rant! *yay*

Hello to you all!

I see that many of you have come to my blog seeking my wisdom. That is good, for I have much wisdom to give and I hope that you all will be good pupils!

I created this blog with three purposes in mind. Firstly, to just post whatever crap pops into my head, and whatever philosophical thoughts I may procure on any given day, these will most probably revolve around the rants of my day to day life, and the mediocrity of said life.

Secondly, to keep a journal of sorts on my life. No doubt someone will find it immensely interesting, and who knows, maybe a journal would come in handy in the future.

Thirdly, I will post movie and video game reviews here from time to time. I hope to be a professional film/video game critic, and who knows where a smar start like this one could lead? Also, and let's face it here, Roger Ebert? Margaret Pomeranz? And David Stratton?
These guys are hacks, and I mean seriously. They complain endlessly about the lack of intelligent films in cinema, but when mainstream movies come out that makes the audience think, and usually takes them outside their comfort zone, these pathetic excuses for critics claim it 'doesn't make sense' and has 'no internal logic'. Even though they're quick to praise and David Lynch film that comes out *Epic rolling of eyes*

I was originally going to rant about something else, but that one I just made seems to be quite sufficient for today. Fortunately I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I can stay up late abit. Altogether though, I haven't had a good week. I purchased 'Canis Canem Edit' ("Bully" in the USA), an was very much looking forward to playing it, only to find it doesn't get past the first loading screen, teach me to purchase second hand games.

Also, my car died on Sunday, so I've been a bit stressed this week. But all in all life is good. In fact life has been better in the past year or so than ever at any time in my life. So thumbs up for me!

Well that's all for today, I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments: